Canon Printer enables users to print, scan, copy quickly. Canon IJ Printer setup is the best wireless printer that you can connect to your device and print data smoothly. With ij.start.canon , the user can set up the Canon Printer Model and connect the Canon printer with their device. Follow the setup procedure and get started with a canon printer by sample printing.
Download Canon Printer Drivers Using ij.start.canon?Here are the steps for downloading ij.start.canon easily:
- Open a web browser and go to canon official website: ij.start.canon.
- Type the product model number you wish to have and click on the go button.
- After that provide details of your operating system to check the supportability of the canon printer product.
- Now, you will see a Download button, click on it.
- The process of downloading will get started.
- Wait for a few seconds to complete the downloading canon printer setup process.
Learn How To Install Canon Printer Driver | ij.start.canonHere are the simple and easy steps to install canon printer driver on your device :
- Locate the canon printer setup file and double-click it.
- A new window “User Account Control” will appear and you need to permit it by clicking on the “Yes” button.
- Read the terms and conditions. Click "I Agree" to continue the process of installation.
- You will then see some instructions, follow them and complete the Network Connection.
- Then, wait for the process to complete successfully.
- At last, click “Exit” and your installation process will be completed.
Setting Up Canon IJ Printer With USB | ij.start.canonIf you have a usb and want to connect a canon printer using usb cable then, the given below steps will help you perform the task much easier. Follow the steps orderly:
- From the web browser, go to the ij.start.canon site and choose to set up a network connection via USB.
- Jump next and wait for the Canon software to connect your printer to PC with the help of a USB cable.
- Hit Next and get the driver for your printer and check whether you want to connect the printer to a particular network.
- Then tap YES and hit the Complete button and go to Add printer option.
- Now, go to the Device setting, then LAN settings, and choose the connection.
- Install Canon drivers, inkjet cartridges, and check the connections for your device.
- Configure the Canon printer and try printing.
Configure Network Settings of your Canon Printer Using ij.start.canon
To check if your printer is connected to the wireless network, you need to take a test printout for the network settings of your printer. Read the online manual from ij.start.canon for more help.
- First, ensure that you turn on your Canon PIXMA printer.
- Then, load an A4 sheet or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Click on the Maintenance button again and again until the LED displays
- At last, you need to press the Colour push button or the Black button.
- Now, regarding the printout, you should check the Link Status shows Active, and the SSID - (the name of the wireless network) displays the name of your wireless network.
- After that, move further by installing the drivers to get the most out of the PIXMA MG3240.
- In case you don’t get the installation disc with your product, kindly download the manuals and software from ij.start.canon to continue.
- Then, click on Yes to agree to the user license agreement.